This is the time of year when access to extra cash is most welcome. If you’re like me you like to decorate for Halloween, create delicious bites for Thanksgiving and treat those you hold dear to special gifts around the holidays. Wouldn’t it be fun to splurge this season? I bet $400 would help! Enter today for your chance to be one of 3 lucky winners of $400 in the $1200 Thanksgiving Cash Giveaway!
Do you have plans for Thanksgiving yet? My lovely sister is hosting our family dinner again this year and I can’t wait. Her house is so beautiful and cozy. It rests on a bank of the Columbia River, so there’s plenty of bird watching and gorgeous sunsets. And the food? Yes! I wear my stretchy-pants and work off the delicious food for weeks. It’s all good!
While meat seems to take center stage for a Thanksgiving meal, I’ve always gravitated toward the side-dishes, especially the vegetables. I found a recipe at Country Living I’d like to make this season: Spicy Lemon Cauliflower
Total Time: Prep: Level: Easy Serves: 8
- 2 heads cauliflower, sliced 1/2-in. thick
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 red Fresno chiles, sliced
- 1 Meyer lemon, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- Parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss together cauliflower, garlic, chiles, lemon, and oil on two rimmed baking sheets. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, stirring vegetables and rotating the pans once, until cauliflower is golden, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve topped with parsley.
Now for the $1200 Thanksgiving Cash Giveaway:
The giveaway is open WorldWide and ends on 11/25 @11:59PM!
There will be 3 winners, each receiving $400 Cash.
Enter on the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win: