Here’s a site that I feel will prove beneficial to those looking to create, or improve, their on-line community. Take advantage of this incredible offer, even if you don’t have a concrete plan in place.
BigMarker.com (www.bigmarker.com), the social network for Communities, is having a giveaway of lifetime proportions. Anyone who creates a Private Community on BigMarker before March 1st, 2012 will retain that Community for life, free of charge. On March 1st, 2012 the monthly fee becomes $19.95. Whether members wish to use a Private Community now or later, anyone who upgrades before March 1st will keep the Private Community, free of charge, forever.
- Meet anytime in the Virtual Conference Room
- Meet face-to-face, one-on-one, one-on-many, or many-on-many
- Streamline project management by creating, assigning, and prioritizing tasks
- Share files
- Touch base regularly, outside of a Conference, with the Community Bulletin
- Chart progress with the Task Timeline and Community Calendar
- Send Community newsletters with updates and announcements
- Send Kudos to encourage and thank fellow members
Why not sign on today, free of charge, then organize your community at your leisure? It’s better than saying “I should have!” and signing on later for $19.95 a month.
(*disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this information. I just thought it useful and wanted to share.)