With Halloween being on a weeknight that can make for a quick turn around from school/homework, to costume transformation of the ultimate Ninja warrior or Monster High school girl. Throw in just arriving home from work only to have to eat something before you head out with your Princess or Avenger and it’s stressful.
Here are some quick, fun and tasty Halloween recipes courtesy of Schwan’s, that will add more joy to the evening. Also, they’re great for kids to help make as well. (Schwan’s delivers right to your door. It doesn’t get any easier than that!)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Unroll crescent dough and press to seal the perforations. Cut dough vertically into 20 strips.
3. Cut slices of cheese into 5 strips.
4. Wrap each hot dog with 1 stip of cheese and 2 pieces of dough.. Leave about ½-inch from one end to make a face.
5. Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Draw a face using ketchup or mustard.
Spider and Eyeball Poppers
1. Place small teaspoon of icing on top of prepared poppers.
2. Cut licorice into thin strips for legs. Secure the licorice legs with extra icing.
3. Top with black candy or blueberries.
3. Make eyes with colored icing.
1. Mix crushed strawberries and Italian ice cups.
2. Serve in glasses decorated with strawberry or chocolate hardening topping.