A great thing about the holiday season is the reminder to be grateful for what we have and to do what we can to help those in need. ‘Tis the season of giving! And in this theme, I am happy to participate in a giveaway that is not only giving to a very lucky participant, it is giving to men and women in uniform, who are serving our country and protecting our freedom around the world, deployed away from their little ones for long periods of time.
Baby’s Brilliant wants to give those military parents an opportunity to connect with their babies and toddlers with their new series READ ALONG BOOKS. Through this book series you can record your voice reading the book and your child will hear the story read to them by one of the most important people in their lives. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for access to their site
- Their first book will be available to choose from and a script of the story will be sent.
- Parent will record their voice using the script and the memo feature on their phone (a short video intro and good-bye are also great to include).
- Email them the recorded script.
- Baby’s Brilliant will edit reader’s voice into the story and post it on a dedicated page on Baby’s Brilliant.
Once this is all completed, the child will be able to read the story and hear it narrated by their mom or dad who is far away, serving our country.
This will be done at absolutely NO CHARGE to military parents.
This is a way for all at Baby’s Brilliant to express their gratitude to all those serving our country.
Baby’s Brilliant is also happy to announce that they will be donating 10% of all their revenues for the month of December to St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
In honor of this new Read Along Series, Baby’s Brilliant is giving away $500 to one lucky winner just before Christmas!
(*Disclaimer: I am sharing this information through my membership at VoiceBoks.com. No financial compensation is involved.)