Scent is a big part of my life. Daily I’m looking for the right candle to burn to set the mood for our home, the lightly scented lotion to use after a shower, or afternoon pick-me-up, and just the right oil to dab behind my ears to help me find calmness or to help energize. I seem to be driven by fragrance! How are you with scent? Are you sensitive and prefer light, natural aromas? Or, are you bold and go for something that reminds people you are in the room? Enter my giveaway (below) for your chance to win a Mothers Day gift pack of 5 Essential Oils from Puritan’s Pride!
With so many ways to add fragrance to your life I’ve always been drawn to essential oils. Recently I was introduced to Puritan’s Pride Essential Oils. Made with 100% essential oils Puritan’s Pride comes in 33 scents that can help you enhance the feelings of tranquility, create feelings of comfort, relaxation, rejuvenation and energy. Mix the oils to find just the right aroma that makes your heart happy and brings a smile to your face.
5 Ways To Use Puritan’s Pride Essential Oils:
- Add To Water In Pan: The easiest way to use essential oils in your home is to add drops of oil into a small saucepan* full of water. Have the temperature bring a light steam from the water and waft through the house. – (*To be safe, this saucepan should be forever dubbed “For Essential Oil Use Only”. Do Not Ingest essential oils. Also, this technique has concerns. Perhaps you’ll forget you have a pan going on the stove and leave without turning off the burner. Put a timer on to help remind you to turn off the pan.)
- With A Diffuser: I use oils so often that I’ve purchased a small diffuser and place it right at my feet. If I’m stuffy from allergies I add drops of Eucalyptus and my breathing becomes clearer. A bit stressed? Adding Rose or Lavender adds an essence of calm. (It seems that my husband has discovered how great a diffuser is and has moved it to his home office space. Hurr-umph. Time to get another diffuser!)
- Add To Unscented Lotion: When you’re ready to moisturize place your lotion in your hand along with 2 to 3 drops of essential oil. You have now turned your unscented lotion into any fragrance that suites your fancy that day! Rosewood to soothe, Tangerine to Uplift or Clary Sage to Refresh. (We’re all familiar with the classic scents of Lavender, Vanilla and Rose. I’m highlighting unusual fragrances.) With over 33 individual scents to choose from imagine creating your own combos for your personal scent of the day!
- Put on a damp cloth to relief sinus/allergy pain: The lovely blossoms of Spring and Summer can bring unpleasant allergy annoyances that might have you turning to medicine for relief. A natural way to relieve sinus pain and pressure is by adding drops of Eucalyptus oil to a damp washcloth or a warmed flax seed heating pad and placing it over your eyes and nose. Breathe deep. Ahhhh, much better.
- Droplets on porous room decor: If you have “decorative spheres” made of rattan or rope, or other porous bowl fillers placed around your rooms for a decorative touch add drops of essential oil to these items and let the fragrance waft through out your home.
Now, if you visit the Puritan’s Pride website you will receive $5 off a $25 purchase in Aromatherapy using the discount code: AROMAMD . (Expires 6/30/15) www.puritan.com
Take this fun Aromatherapy Quiz “Which Aromatherapy Oil Are You?” You just might win $25,000!
Refreshing – Soothing – Uplifting
Puritan’s Pride essential oils help you create a mood
Which mood strikes your fancy today? Oh, I know, how about winning a Puritan’s Pride Essential Oils gift pack of 5 fragrances – Rosewood, Lavender, Bergamot, Lemongrass and Geranium? Sounds good, yes?! Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About Puritan’s Pride ~ Puritan’s Pride® began over 40 years ago, with the mission of making the finest quality nutritional supplements available at the best value to their customers. Today, the company remains true to its original commitment and serves millions of loyal customers. Puritan’s Pride manufactures thousands of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutritional supplements in their state-of-the art facilities located throughout the U.S. As part of the company’s commitment to quality, Puritan’s Pride only uses ingredients from suppliers worldwide that meet their Quality Assurance Standards, as well as Good Manufacturing Practices food quality standards
(*Disclaimer: My opinions are truthfully my own. Product was supplied for my review. Winner will receive product from the company directly. I am purely the information vessel.)