Say your daughter plans months in advance for her Halloween costume but gives you a couple of hours to prepare for a party she’s planned … without telling you about it?! I’m happy that my girls like Halloween, I would just like to have a bit more time to prepare for a lively group of children converging on my home. (Maybe it’s better this way though ;-> ) So, while I run to the store for food to feed the little Spooks and Ghouls I tell my daughter to use items we have at home and come up with quick and easy Halloween fun.
I came home to find Pumpkin Bowling:
- Pins made from Cottonelle Triple Roll tissue
- Imitation pumpkin from craft store serves as the bowling ball
- Objective: Stack Cottonelle 3 rolls high. Two tries to knock down “pins”. One point for every roll knocked down.
I thought I’d add to our decorations and create Candle Mummies:
- Take Bath Tissue and wrap around flame-less candles.
- Add little googly eyes for a sweet effect
The girls had an idea to give our windows a bit more of an attitude for Halloween – eyes made with bath tissue help with the attitude!
These quick, easy decorations will help make the girls party more festive! Have you had your child spring a party on you? How did you prepare for your soiree on the fly? Any tips and tricks you care to share are greatly appreciated.