Yes, of course, it would be lovely to have a luxurious bathroom. To feel like you have a spa in your own home would make getting out of bed in the morning a lot easier! (For me, anyway.) Recently I was able to give our shower a quick update, kind of like a little “remodel”, and my family is loving the results. I installed the HotelSpa® European Designer 36-Setting Luxury 3 Way Chrome Face/Shower Combo Shower Head.
You can use the two Showers Heads separately or use the shower head and handheld shower at the same time for a choice of 36 full and combined water flow patterns! Whee! We are a tall family, therefore we needed to add an extender rod to increase the height of the shower head. With this addition I was concerned the water pressure might lessen however, there was no change in the water pressure, and the shower head works great.
The features of the HotelSpa® Designer Collection Ultra-Luxury 36-setting French Designer Combo include:
• Designed in France! Use each shower separately or both together
• Choose from 36 full and combined water flow patterns
• 7 Setting oversize 4.25 inch Chrome Face Shower Head
• 7 Setting oversize 4.25 inch Chrome Face Hand Shower
• 7 settings include: Rain, Power Spray, Massage, Rain/Spray, Rain/Massage, Eco Rain
• 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
• Soft-Grip Rubber Dial Rim and Handle
• Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-Swivel Lock Nut
• 5′ Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose with Conical Brass Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Tools-free Installation. Connects in minutes to any standard overhead shower arm, no tools required
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
The mixture of sprays and jets feel great, and I like the fact that it also has a hand-held shower which makes for easier cleaning of the shower walls and tub.You can find the HotelSpa® Designer Shower Combo at Sears. Recently it was on sale $
79.99 29.99 .
(*Disclosure: Thank you Giveaway Service for inviting me to participate in the review. I received this product in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.)