I was recently asked by Amopé™ to share some tips for using their summer skin care necessity – as I like to call it – Amopé Pedi Perfect. And there’s a great coupon deal at CVS that will make having smooth, bare feet for summer even easier! You can have beautiful summer feet with Amope!
While I’ve been cleansing and moisturizing, trying to achieve that smooth, summer time bare foot feel it seems to be more of a bother this season for some reason. I decided to give Amopé Pedi Perfect a try and I’m very pleased with the results. Easy, quick, smooth results. Just the right tool for summer smooth feet! Right now CVS has a great coupon so that you too can try Amopé Pedi Perfect for $21.99. (That’s a $15.00 savings!)
The features of Amopé Pedi Perfect
- Smooths feet quickly and easily
- Ergonomically shaped head for easy & fast hard skin removal from even the curviest contours of your feet
- Replaceable roller heads available for every need—coarse for regular skin, extra coarse for hard, callused skin & soft touch for a smooth finish.
- With finely ground Diamond crystals for maximum and yet smooth exfoliation.
- Safety stop feature ensures that it’s gentle and safe. Contains no sharp blades for safe use
Do not use Amopé Pedi Perfect in or near water. This tool is meant to be used on dry skin. I have sensitive skin and found that there was no pain, no irritation, just smooth feet ready for a foot massage. (*hint*hint*Honey ) Try Amope Pedi Perfect at a tremendous discount – print your coupon buy visiting this link www.coupons.com/amope
Another item in their product line that adds to your natural, healthy glow is Amope Pedi Nail Care System. Buff your nails for a shiny appearance – no nail polish needed! Even if you’re super ticklish (like my teenagers) this product shouldn’t be an issue. We found the Amope Pedi Nail Care System easy to use with no uncontrollable laughing attacks! And the results are naturally beautiful.
Head to CVS and take advantage of this great coupon deal – found here www.coupons.com/amope – and try this for yourself! Let me know what you think.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine.