This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I’ve reached that “lovely” stage in life where I need to treat my body very wisely. I’m definitely not a kid anymore! (Even if some of my behavior is a bit childlike. You’re never too old to do cartwheels!) My script has flipped. The information that used to bore me is now material that pertains to me. I’m clipping articles from magazines, bookmarking items online and researching what I can do to maintain my health. I’m currently “going with my gut” and using Nature Made Probiotics to help support my digestive health.
If I’m going to have a better, healthier life it starts from the inside. I’ve read a lot about “good bacteria and bad bacteria” in the gut. You can eat all the kale and blueberries you can hold but if your digestive system is unhealthy, the superfoods won’t fully process. And who wants to waste their time, and calories, eating foods with no health benefits? (Donuts have their own place and time. Let’s be real.) Check out Nature Made Probiotics at Kroger: http://goic.io/jtyo4h to help me along the way.
Nature Made Advanced Probiotics has:
- Clinically studied strains
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- 100% vegetarian, gluten & dairy free
- 15 Billion live cultures per serving*
- Advanced Dual Action Probiotics works in your small intestine and large intestine. † It helps support digestive balance and a healthy gut flora.†
* Formulated to provide at least 5 billion live cells per capsule (Bifidobacterium lactis SD-5674) and 10 billion live cells per capsule (Lactobacillus plantarum 299v) if continuously stored in a cool, dry place at or below 77°F (25°C) and consumed prior to expiration date. Storage and handling conditions can vary and may affect the total amount of cells delivered at the time of consumption.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Spotting Nature Made Probiotics in my Kroger’s “Supplements” aisle was quick and easy. (The red and yellow packaging really caught my eye.) Nature Made Probiotics is helping me reach my goal of having a healthier lifestyle. When my gut’s happy, I’m happy!
My post is an advertisement for Pharmavite and Influence Central #ad.