My first job was at a very cool “granola” restaurant. Plants hanging all around, sprouts on (almost) every sandwich, and a huge Italian coffee maker that I manned proudly. I was a barista before we even knew what a “barista” was! I really enjoyed making cappuccinos, lattes, etc. Little pieces of art in every cup. Recently I was introduced to a lovely French Press that has me reliving the joy of coffee creations, The Ayoga French Press. And, you are NOT going to believe the price!
This Ayoga French Press is beautifully designed to craft the perfect coffee every time. You can easily make espressos, lattes, or cappuccinos with all the tools included in your new set. (I LOVE the hand-held milk frothing tool!) You can find a great deal on this French Press set at Amazon – $39.97.
- 4X LONGER HEAT RETENTION than the traditional glass coffee press using advanced double wall 18/10 stainless steel technology. This design does not have any plastic parts that other presses on the market have.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE that not only looks stylish but has perfect balance while pouring.
- 3 BONUS MESH FILTERS to ensure no coffee grounds sneak through into your coffee. Includes spare filters for the future without having to buy replacements (over $30 in retail value savings).
- 100% DISHWASHER SAFE SO NO RUST – French press, milk pitcher, stainless steel coffee scoop, and espresso glasses.
- BPA FREE. Everything in this set is naturally BPA free. With its mirror finish and stylish design, this will make a great gift for a wedding, housewarming, or birthday. These products have been built for commercial practices such as hotels and restaurants, so you can rest easy knowing your products will last and maintain their quality and performance over time.
- ONE YEAR MANUFACTURES WARRANTY on your coffee maker. The 34oz. model brews 8 espresso coffee cups or about 4 coffee mugs of the best tasting delicious coffee. You can find the Ayoga French Press at Amazon. And… what great timing! Amazon Prime Day is tomorrow!
(*I was provided with product for my review. All opinions are my own.)